Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    marketingzoofokus
    Participant
    Expired

Dear Technical Support Team,

I am a customer who recently purchased a WordPress theme from your company. I am facing an issue and would like to seek your assistance.

After installing the theme, I noticed that the cart icon in the menu is not functioning correctly. Instead of displaying the number of products in the cart, the icon seems to load indefinitely without showing any information.I couldn’t resolve the issue on my own.

Could you please help me in fixing this problem? It is essential for me to have the cart icon working properly and displaying the correct number of products, as it provides easy access to the cart for my customers.

I would greatly appreciate a prompt response as I would like to ensure that my online store is running smoothly. If you require any additional information, such as the version of WordPress, the plugins being used, or the specific theme, I am more than happy to provide them in response to your inquiries.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @marketingzoofokus,

Please try to disable all the third-party plugins on your site except Theme Required/Recommended plugins, and check back your site after clearing the browser cache, might be any additional/extra third-party plugins conflicting on your site and creating that issue. If this will resolve your issue then again you have to activate all the third-party plugins one by one and check which one is creating the issue on your site, and try to reach out to the Plugin Author for further help on this.

And if the issue will still persists then please remain all the third-party plugins deactivated on your site and provide me the permission to debug your site which includes deactivating all the third-party plugins and on-site Customization as well. We also request you to please share the site WP Admin URL and Credentials with us as well for further investigating the issue on your site.

Note: Please share confidential information under the private area of the topic.

Note: Please take the complete backup of your site before following the above steps as that might affect your site.

Best Regards.

xevgenij.xxx
    Participant

Hello, I have the exact same problem. Tried everything that was written above nothing changed. How to fix it?
    Thanks

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @xevgenij-xxx,

Please generate a fresh new topic along with your site WP Admin URL and Credentials under the private content area, and provide us the permission to debug your site which includes deactivating all the third-party plugins and on-site customization as well, so that we can have a look into it for you on your site and help you out.

Note: Please take the complete backup of your site before proceeding.

Best regards,

xevgenij.xxx
    Participant

Thanks, I would like to know how to fix these errors myself, to understand the details.

This field is Private Content.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by xevgenij.xxx.
    xevgenij.xxx
    Participant

Please technical details of the fix

This field is Private Content.

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @xevgenij-xxx,

Are you using the free version of the Theme?

This is not the platform to get support for the free version of the theme.
    If you are using the old version, try to update the theme and core plugin to the latest versions and check back again.
    And please read the Free/Pro versions difference here: https://alpustheme.com/#free-vs-pro

Thanks for your understanding and for contacting us.
    Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.