Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bdhcollective.com
    Participant
    Expired

Hi,

I’m currently facing issues in customizing the product variation swatches within the “Related Products” section of our website. There are two sets of size and colors swatches and I just can’t find where I can customize it to hide the extra set and modify the other. I went through all the documentation already and there is nothing about the Related Products section.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    bdhcollective.com
    Participant
    Expired

Hi, any update?

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @bdhcollective-com,

I hope this message finds you well. I understand that you are experiencing some issues with your site, and I would be more than happy to assist you. However, in order to provide you with effective support, I kindly request you to provide me with more specific details about the issues you are facing.

To better understand the situation, it would be extremely helpful if you could provide me with the following information:

It would greatly aid in the troubleshooting process if you could provide me with access to your WordPress site. To ensure your privacy and security, please create a temporary user account with administrative privileges specifically for this purpose. Once you have created the account, kindly share the login credentials, including the URL, username, and password under the private area of this topic.

I assure you that I will treat your site and all its information with the utmost confidentiality and adhere to the highest standards of data protection. This access will enable me to investigate the issue thoroughly and provide you with an effective resolution.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. I look forward to receiving the requested information, so I can assist you further and help resolve the issues with your WordPress site promptly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.