Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Expired

Hello,

The home page doesn’t display all elements when I’m logged in as an Administrator. As soon as I log out, all elements are displayed. I already cleared the cache, cookies, etc. I’m sending screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @zeljko-kovac97,

Thank you for providing the screenshot, it helped me understand your concern.

After examining your site both with and without logging in, I encountered the same issue you described. Upon investigation, it appears that the YouTube video images are not loading, while other images on the site display correctly.

When a feature works properly without logging in but encounters issues when logged in, it’s usually due to one of two reasons: cache or third-party plugins.

I’ve already disabled the sole cache plugin on the site, yet the issue persists. This indicates that the problem stems from third-party plugins installed on the site.

To troubleshoot further, I recommend temporarily disabling all third-party plugins on your site except for the required or recommended theme plugins. After doing so, please clear your browser cache and check your site again. There may be additional third-party plugins conflicting with your site and causing this issue.

If this resolves the problem, you’ll need to reactivate each third-party plugin one by one and monitor for any conflicts. In case any particular plugin is causing the issue, I suggest reaching out to the plugin author for further assistance.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.