Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Expired

Hello,

Is there a possibility to disable the two-click option on mobile devices on the shop page? At first click on product image, it changes to another and ”quick view, add to cart and compare” button appears, and after the user needs to click again so that the product page is opened.
    Here is a video explanation, so you can understand clearer.

Thank you!

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @zeljko-kovac97,

When I try to log in to the site, it’s blocked, as shown in this screenshot: https://postimg.cc/qzDXrnQb. Could you please temporarily remove the security from the login and notify me once it’s done? Please do not re-enable it until I get back to you.

Best Regards.

zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Expired

Hello Aizaz,

I have removed the security from the login. Please take a look now.

zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Expired

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that we have migrated the website to the official domain. I’m sending the new login details in the private area.
    Because the Maintenance mode is active, you can see the website only after you log in.

Thanks!

This field is Private Content.

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @zeljko-kovac97,

To resolve the issue, go to Alpus > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Product Type. Turn OFF the “Open product on second click on mobile” option, save the changes, and clear your browser cache. Then, check your site again. Please refer to this screenshot: https://ibb.co/9VvpZXq

Best Regards.

zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Expired

Hello,

That works, thanks a lot!

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @zeljko-kovac97,

You’re welcome! I’m glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, feel free to reach out.

Have a great day!

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Product cards on shop page on mobile devices’ is closed to new replies.