Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nelson
    Participant

Hello, I am using the free version of alpus, I see updates, but I cannot update, it asks me to register:
    Alpus: Please register Alpus theme to get access to pre-built demo websites and auto updates.

That is, do I have to buy the theme to be able to update?
    Because of this, I cannot edit elements of my page.
    Greetings,

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @figueroaquilcanelson,

Alpus Pro is a premium theme with advanced features and updates it requires a valid license for ongoing support and updates. Without a valid license, you are limited to the functionality provided in the free version of the theme.

To gain access to updates and additional features, you need to purchase a license for the Alpus pro theme: https://themeforest.net/item/alpus-pro-creative-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/45087959

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards.

nelson
    Participant

Hello, regarding the purchase of alpus pro, is it a one-time purchase or does it have to be renewed annually?
    Do you have a limit of websites I can use it on?

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @figueroaquilcanelson,

The single purchase of the license is for the lifetime, you will always get the latest update of the theme and plugins.

With the single purchase code, you will get the free 6 months of support, and once the support period expires, you have to renew the support if you want more support from the theme support team, and if you do not want the support then it’s up to you.

And one single license of the theme is for one single live URL only, this is Envato policy and with all the themes on the ThemeForest, you may wish to confirm with Envato as well.

You can use the same license for your live site and for testing purposes on localhost as well.

We hope this clarifies your concerns.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.