Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

I have converted columns to flexbox container. After that, custom shape dividers from theme are not working and displaying.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Purchased

Would you please look at this matter?

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @zeljko-kovac97,

Sorry for the inconvenience, The screenshot is not clear enough to check and understand. Can you please share the below-asking details with us here in the private content area of the topic after taking a complete backup of your site? So that I will be able to check and provide you with a proper solution.

wp-admin URL:
    wp-admin username:
    wp-admin password:

Waiting for your kind reply.

Best Regards.

zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Purchased

On this video I have explained the bug.

This field is Private Content.

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @zeljko-kovac97,

Thank you for granting us access. I’ve reviewed the issue you mentioned and experimented with setting the shape divider within a container. It appears to be functioning correctly on my end, as illustrated in this screenshot: https://postimg.cc/JyHYhH5X . There seems to be no issue. I trust this clarifies the matter.

Best Regards.

zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

Your answer doesn’t make sense. Elementor’s default shape dividers are working, but the original Custom shape divider that came with the theme is not working. I’m sending the screenshots.
    So, basically, we want to use the same shape divider as it is on the theme, but it is not working with Elementor’s flexbox containers.

Thanks!

zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

Your answer doesn’t make sense. Elementor’s default shape dividers are working, but the original Custom shape divider that came with the theme is not working. I’m sending the screenshots.

Thanks!

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @zeljko-kovac97,

Sorry for the inconvenience, But it looks like you are working on the site because today, when I visited it appeared like this to me: https://postimg.cc/BjQ0yzjn please revert the changes so that the site will appear back to its actual position and let us know. Waiting for your kind reply.

Best Regards.

zeljko.kovac97
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello, Aizaz,

Sorry for the inconvenience from our end now. The home page is back to normal. Please take a look when you get the time.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.