Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    skapferer
    Participant

Hi,
    Trying your Alpus theme for one of my customer new website, I using the demo for that but actually I think I have a lot of “bugs” with it. I have desactivate all plugins (the only one not desactivate is underconstruction) and I have the problem with the cart loading and I have a lot of css problems too. In the customiz.php the site looking great but when I go to the page nothing is apply.
    – Pictures are not resized
    – Price filter don’t have the slider
    – Text size are really strange
    – Child theme has woocommerce model problem

Using Opera GX and Chrome to work and check

The overall theme look very nice to be honest and this Alpus will be a great thing at the end so GJ on this project overall.

This field is Private Content.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @skapferer,

First of all, thanks for showing your interest in our theme. We really appreciate that.
    Now, I have checked your site theme and plugin settings and found that the demo is not imported successfully on the site because your server doesn’t meet our theme requirements as you can see in this image: https://postimg.cc/QBYs9Y5N

1- Please first contact your service provider and ask them to complete the theme requirements.
    2- Then I recommend you reset the site using the WP RESET plugin
    3- After that activate the theme and its necessary plugins only
    4- Then try to import the demo again on your site.
    By following the above practice your issues will be resolved completely.

Feel free to write back to us anytime, we are always here to help you.

Have a nice day ahead.

Best Regards

skapferer
    Participant

thank you very much.

I didn’t think that was the problem because of this line in the Wizard -> 01. System Status

“Do not worry if you are unable to update your server configuration due to hosting limit, you can use “Alternative Import” method in Demo Content import page.”

Thank you again fast and clear

Best regards

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @skapferer,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention an issue that we have identified on your website, specifically related to the loading of the stylesheet. This issue is currently affecting the styling of your site, and we are committed to resolving it promptly.

Upon a thorough investigation, it has been determined that the primary cause of the styling problem is the failure of the server to load the necessary stylesheet. This issue is clearly illustrated in the following image: https://postimg.cc/ZC5HtMWj

To address this issue comprehensively, our team will be focusing on two key areas: server configuration and WordPress settings. We have compiled a detailed article that outlines the reasons behind this error and provides step-by-step instructions on how to rectify it https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-failed-to-load-resource-error-in-wordpress/#:~:text=The%20most%20common%20cause%20for,same%20URLs%20for%20both%20options.

This resource will assist you in gaining a better understanding of the issue and guide you through the necessary corrective actions.

We understand the importance of maintaining a consistent and visually appealing online presence, and we are committed to ensuring that your website functions flawlessly.

Our team will work diligently to resolve this matter and restore the proper styling to your site.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are here to provide you with the expertise and guidance needed to address this issue promptly and effectively.

Thank you for entrusting us with the management of your website, and we look forward to resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

Best Regards

skapferer
    Participant

My host doesn’t want to up the execution time. I can boost the memory for the installation only but as mention on my first post I don’t think this time is used for more than the installation so it should not impact the site. I don’t know if you fixe the css problem because I can see it, at least, in my Opera GX Issues. Do you want me to try to up the memory boost and install the theme again? (the max vars was up to 2500)

Best regards

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @skapferer,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to bring to your attention an ongoing issue with your website that I previously mentioned in my earlier communication. The problem pertains to the CSS file not loading correctly on the site, resulting in undesirable visual rendering.

To provide further clarity on the matter, I have captured a screenshot illustrating the issue, which you can view by following this link: https://postimg.cc/ZC5HtMWj .

Additionally, I shared an informative article with you that outlines potential solutions to resolve this problem effectively. You can access the article here: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-failed-to-load-resource-error-in-wordpress/#:~:text=The%20most%20comm%5B…%5DLs%20for%20both%20options .

Regrettably, it appears that the suggested steps outlined in the article have not been implemented yet. To address this issue comprehensively, I kindly request that you consider the following course of action:

Delete the existing WordPress installation entirely from the server.
    Reinstall WordPress and the associated theme from scratch.
    Proceed to import the demo content as per our website’s requirements.

I believe that undertaking these steps diligently will lead to a permanent resolution of the CSS issue, thus improving the overall functionality and aesthetics of our website.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to a swift resolution. Should you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards

skapferer
    Participant

Hi

I did a fresh install because I finally get the execution_time and the input_var set up properly and the theme style bug on my host.

I did the same on a local host and everything work as intended. On my local host, I even try to change the php.ini to set only the input_var to 2000 and set the time to 120s (like on my host) and it done it properly too.

So the problem comme from my host and certainly a conf in the php.ini. I will try to investigate more and let you know if I found something. My biggest problem is that my OperaGX and my Chrome didn’t show any error in the consol like you have as you can see on the screen linked.

The second most wird thing is that the site work as intended if I check it by the customize.php from worldpress

I should add that even with full green vars I couldn’t use the main import I had to go by the alternative one as the download of the dummy content has stop without any “info”.

Capture1 is juste to show you that all was green
    Capture 2 is a “error” showing up in the last step of the wizzard
    Capture 3 and 4 are my consol from OperaGX and Chrome showing no error

Best regards

Attachments:
    skapferer
    Participant

Hi,

I found a fix, the problem is that the css variable from the dynamic_vars.min.css are not apply in the front-end. Why I don’t know yet but when I open this file in the browser I can see 3 warning telling me that:

<b>Warning</b>: A non-numeric value encountered in <b>fat-shop.ch/wp-content/themes/alpus/framework/admin/customizer/dynamic/dynamic-color-lib.php</b> on line <b>83</b><br />

So I print what did you send to this function

“Valeur de l’ajout? 5Valeur de l’ajout? 5Valeur de l’ajout? 5Valeur de l’ajout? 5Valeur de l’ajout? 10%” (first capture)

So I don’t really know if the problem comme exacly from here or not but it could be. By the way I validate this css too and the validator said 1 error, 5 warning as you can see on the second capture

As a temporary fix I juste copy your css var from your html balise to my child css and the problem is “fix” by a terrible walkthrough.

Still the bug of the loding cart btw

Best regards

Attachments:
    skapferer
    Participant

For the cart loading

You get a char instead of a number it’s why when nothing is in the cart is always loading again I’m only on the demo so I don’t have the last version of the template but int the woo-function.php (ligne 95) int the function function alpha_wc_add_to_cart_fragment( $fragments ) change the ‘0’ to 0 as shown bellow

//$_cart_qty = ( $_cart_qty > 0 ? $_cart_qty : ‘0’ );
    $_cart_qty = ( $_cart_qty > 0 ? $_cart_qty : 0 );

function alpha_wc_add_to_cart_fragment( $fragments ) {
    $_cart_total = WC()->cart->get_cart_subtotal();
    $fragments[‘.cart-toggle .cart-price’] = ‘<span class=”cart-price”>’ . $_cart_total . ‘</span>’;
    $_cart_qty = WC()->cart->cart_contents_count;
    //$_cart_qty = ( $_cart_qty > 0 ? $_cart_qty : ‘0’ );
    $_cart_qty = ( $_cart_qty > 0 ? $_cart_qty : 0 );
    $fragments[‘.cart-toggle .cart-count’] = ‘<span class=”cart-count”>’ . ( (int) $_cart_qty ) . ‘</span>’;
    return $fragments;
    }

best regards

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @skapferer,

We would like to express our sincere appreciation for your diligent efforts in addressing the issues, and we are delighted that you have successfully resolved them. Your dedication is truly commendable.

Regarding the mini cart loading issue you mentioned, we took the initiative to replicate your setup on our test site, ensuring that both the theme and all associated plugins are up to date. We are pleased to report that our test site exhibits flawless functionality, as evidenced by the following image: https://postimg.cc/ZCjpFm93

In light of this, we kindly request your cooperation in resolving the issue you are encountering on your site. To facilitate a thorough investigation and debugging process, we kindly ask that you provide the login details for your site via the secure private content area of this topic.

Please include the following information:

– Site Admin Login URL:
    – Site Login Details:
    – Password:

This information will enable us to access your site and delve deeper into the issue, allowing us to identify its root cause and subsequently implement a solution.

Once again, we extend our gratitude for your continued trust in our services, and we are committed to resolving this matter promptly. Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards.

skapferer
    Participant

Hi,

Yes on my local host every things work so nicely and I don’t know why on my host I have problems.

And it’s one of the best theme I used to be honest you did a very nice job on it

Thank you again for your works

Best regards

This field is Private Content.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by skapferer.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Aizaz Awan.
    Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @skapferer,

I appreciate your granting me access to your site. After a thorough investigation of the issue, I have identified the root cause. It appears that your site is not utilizing the most up-to-date version of the theme https://postimg.cc/zyHwhw2Y, although all other configurations seem to be in order.

To address this issue effectively, I recommend taking a comprehensive backup of your site as a precautionary measure.

Subsequently, please proceed to update the theme, following established best practices.

This action should lead to a complete resolution of your issue.

Installation & Updates

Should you require any further assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best Regards.

skapferer
    Participant

Hi,

Yes I used your “demo” as I told you in the first post and I can’t upgrade it to the last version unless I’m with the pro version. As I said I was trying it for a customer and I need to be sure it’s working find before buying it.

Best regards

skapferer
    Participant

What I mean by that is your download demo is not the latest version of your theme. It’s the 1.0.3 so all people like me willing to try it will have bugs and will certainly go aways and not take the time I did to try to find where the problem come from.

Best regards

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @skapferer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to address your concern by directing your attention to the following video for a more detailed reference: https://www.veed.io/view/f7a6c33e-669f-488c-b563-555c1d5e7160?panel=share

Upon reviewing the video, it becomes evident that with the latest version of our Pro theme, the issue in question has been effectively resolved, and the theme is now functioning flawlessly. We are confident that, should you choose to purchase the Pro version and integrate it into your website, you will experience the same level of seamless performance.

If you have any further inquiries or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to support you in any way we can.

Thank you for considering our Pro theme.

Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.