Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    calinpredu
    Participant
    Purchased

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Enabling Maintenance mode…

Updating Theme Alpus Pro (1/1)
    An error occurred while updating Alpus Pro: This purchase code was used too many times. Please contact us from Alpus Theme support to reset it.

Disabling Maintenance mode…

All updates have been completed.

Go to Themes page | Go to WordPress Updates page

This field is Private Content.

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @calinpredu,

Thanks for your contact, Could you please share your site WP Admin URL and Credentials with us and the purchase code under the private content area of this topic, so that we can look into it for you on your site and help you out?

Best Regards,

calinpredu
    Participant
    Purchased

Please see private area in this message

calinpredu
    Participant
    Purchased

Purchase code below :

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @calinpredu,

Thanks for your reply back and thanks for providing me with the requested info,

I have successfully updated the Theme and Plugins for you on your site: https://kompas-consulting.ro/ please check back to your site now after clearing the browser cache.

I have used the purchase code you provided on that site, which is also listed in the private content area of this reply.

And for your information, one single license is only valid for one single live URL only, this is Envato policy and with all the themes on the ThemeForest, you may wish to confirm with Envato as well.

So if you would like to update and use the theme on your other sites as well, you have to purchase one single license for each site.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.